Thursday, May 13, 2010

All time favorites for Face

Hi dollies!
i have so many favorites but i looked threw my collection and really picked out the ones that i always seem to go back to

Primer: Rimmel London Fix and Perfect foundation primer- this primer is a silky smooth consistency and has some peach undertones, really makes a difference in how my makeup applies.



Foundation: Revlon Colorstay pressed powder- THE BEST powder foundation on the drugstore line! no powder can beat this. i love the full coverage it gives and the flawless application of the product. ( this is my foundation and my powder) xD



Concealer: Loreal True Match liquid concealer- this was the hardest pick for me! i looove so many concealers but this one does everything you want it too, it even covers up my horrible dark circles! definitely a holy grail item of mine :)



Blush&Bronzer: Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing powder- this was the another toughie for me! i love my blushers but this one is so beautiful, Ive really been wanting NARS Deep Throat and Orgasm but this ELF one is a mixture of both! gotta love it! The bronzer in the compact is my favorite too, its a bit to dark for me but with a light hand anything possible ;)



My next Series will be the Eyes! hope you enjoyed this :)
and thank you to picturesqueMU for inspiring me!

xo
Daienna<3

2 comments: