Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Neosporin Lip Health



Price: 5.39
Aviaible at: Most drugstores

~This product claims to~
- Lock in moisture
- Reduce scaling
- Improve healthy lip tone
- See visibly healthier lips in only 3 days

To start off, Before i purchased this item my lips were terrible. I had started such a bad habit at the time as well making the problem no better. I picked at my lips, no idea why i did so but i did making the problem 10x worse. My lips were dry brittle, dull, scaly, and very unattractive.
The Neosporin Lip Health did wonders for my lips! >.<. It is now my go to product when my lips are dry, So i know this product deffently locked in moisture. I have tried so much lip products but they just seemed to sit on the surface of my lips and do nothing else. The first time i tried Neosporin Lip Heath i could feel it working. I applied a light layer threw out the day and a thicker layer at night. Doing this my scaly lips were no more >.<. This product did everything it claimed too, deffently a repurchase item for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment