Monday, April 26, 2010

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Duo




Hello All! >.< sorry for my MIA. I am back though! allergies have been driving me crazy. Im excited to review this awesome eyeshadow duo by Clinique (in beach plum 102) for you though! xD

Price: 17.50
Aviable at: Clinuque counters, Clinique.com

~Claims to~
- Deliver creamy, intense colour in one stroke
- Light weight
- Long lasting
- Layerable and blendable

This can be a bit on the pricey side for an eyeshadow duo, but in my opinion its worth every penny. Packageing is sleek, styleish and super cool, Also has an awesome mirror. You get 2.2 grams of product which is a huge amount for this product because you only need very little. It deffently delivered a creamy intense colour for me, i tried this product with out a primer and with my favorite primer UDPP. Worked both times amazingly, you dont need to put a lot of effort into this product i just touch the brush on the shadow and get an awesome amount of pigmentation. It does seem to be very light weight on the lids. I foiled these colours as well and still saw amazing results and didn't feel like i was even wearing eyeshadow. This product can surely be layerable and very blendable. This is one of my holy grail products. Its super creamy texture and is great for anyone willing to spend some money on an awesome duo. The colours i got (Beach Plum) are compairable to Stila kitten eyeshadow (my total favorite) and the purple colour being compairable to Mac Very Violet in a way. Hope this was helpfull and thank you for the 2 followers i have, Nee and PicturesqueMakeup im very big fans of you both. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment