Sunday, May 2, 2010

March Favorites! :)

Hi All! these are my products i've been loving and using a lot of March :P

Mac All that Glitters Eyeshadow
Seems like me (and a whole lotta other people) been reaching for this beautiful eyeshadow a lot more! i use it all over the lid as a wash of color. ( i love stila kitten eyeshadow too and its pretty similar to that too :). Its a soft Champaigne color with a hint of peach under tones with some goldish ones too. Love la la la loooove this color! :D



Mac Peechykeen Blush
I think i basiclly used this blush every day of March lol!
It's the perfect shade for my skin tone (fair). Just gives me a beautiful ellagent glow that is just so wearable. Its very buildable to. perfect blusher<3


Mac Light Flush Mineralized Skin Finish
This is my 2nd mac MSF i loveee this for a rosy more peach highlighter
its so pretty and it gives the perfect highlight with out looking to over done! :D



Bonnebell Glimmer Bronze
I love this product lately (hollyannaeree) got me hooooooked on this stuff! so affordable and so perfect <3



EOS lipbalm in HoneyDew!
all time favorite! with this stuff your not even going to want to wear lipstick! it makes your lips perfect <3 you will fall in love with this trusttt me! yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment